Start those drums rolling – the nominees for the Ability First Champion Awards have been announced.
The Ability First Champion Awards recognize businesses that are leaders in the community when it comes to the concept of hiring and encouringing people to hire for ability first. The nominees are as follows:
- Fire Roasted Coffee – Wortley Village
- The Heart & Stroke Foundation
- London Bread Box and More
- Monkey Business Solutions Group
- St. Thomas Flight Centre
- Spare Parts Diner
- Wise Buys the Renovation Store
- CARSTAR Strathroy Collision Corporation
- Creative Design
- Domino’s Pizza – 1673 Richmond St. N
- Giant Tiger – Huron Street
- London Waldorf School
- Lynn’s Bakery and Deli
- Mount Pleasant Cemetary (London) Inc.
- Parkway Gardens Ltd.
- Pearce Williams Christian Centre
- Subway – 1181 Western Rd.
- Brown’s Dining Solutions at Huron College
- Cineplex Westmount VIP Cinema
- GoodLife Fitness – Sherwood Forest Mall
- King’s University College
- London Hunt & Country Club
- Qualtech Seating Systems/Magna International
- Value Village – 4465 Wellington St.
The Ability First Advocacy Award will also announced at that day.
You can watch the reveal live by attending the Ability First Champion Awards ceremony, Nov. 10th from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. at the Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre. Tickets are still available for the breakfast.