Complete the following profile for the employer you would like to nominate.
- Large Employer Award: Employers with over 50 employees that develop and apply the concept of ability first and best practices in recruitment, retention, and talent management.
- Medium Employer Award: Employers with 10 to 49 employees that develop and apply the concept of ability first and best practices in recruitment, retention, and talent management.
- Small Employer Award: Employers with 1 to 9 employees that develop and apply the concept of ability first and best practices in recruitment, retention, and talent management.
- Advocacy Award: An individual that has continuously and tirelessly promoted the concept of ability first, supported people in their efforts to obtain meaningful employment, and who has brought new and innovative perspectives to the workplace.
Complete this section for yourself, as the nominator.
Please provide details why you are nominating this employer in 250 words or less:
How many people with disabilities has the nominee hired?
How many are still working with the nominee?
By typing in your name below it will constitute your signature:
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- The awards will be presented to the employers and an individual at the Ability First Champion Awards on Friday, November 10, 2017 from 7:30 am to 9:30 am at the Lamplighter Best Western.
- The nominees and award recipients will be required to participate in media coverage. No contact information will be shared with any third party other than media.
The personal information provided in the connection with the Employer Champion Nomination is necessary for the review of the Champion Awards selection committee. The information collected will be used by the Ability First Coalition to motivate and support employers to hire and retain persons with disabilities. From the submissions, an employer will be selected from each category. An advocate will also be selected.
By submitting this form you are consenting to having a member of the Ability First Coalition contact you and/or your nominated employer.